It’s not often that a single meal can nourish mind, body and soul, but patrons at the May 18 Vine & Dine wine pairing dinner at Everglades restaurant experienced just that at the first ever “Food for Thought” themed event. The sold-out dinner featured a menu that was good for the brain and the body as well as nourishing for the soul, along with top-rated wines presented by Master Sommelier, Joseph Spellman of Justin & Landmark Vineyards in California. Spellman, one of only 118 Master Sommeliers in North America, has been in the industry for over 30 years. Spellman was elected chairman of the Court of Master Sommeliers in 2005 and is one of only two Americans to have won the prestigious title of “Best Sommelier in the World in French Wines & Spirits” in 1997, followed by Bon Appetit Wine & Spirits Professional of the Year among his many accolades. Spellman is a leading wine educator conducting seminars all over the world and shared his “thoughts” with Rosen Centre’s Resident Manager Christina Thomas.
Watch the Videos of Joseph Spellman Share His Thoughts
- Interview with Master Sommelier Joseph Spellman at Rosen Centre’s Vine & Dine wine pairing dinner
- Master Sommelier Joseph Spellman offers advice on flavor pairings
- Master Sommelier Joseph Spellman talks on wine trends
- Master Sommelier Joseph Spellman talks about becoming a Sommelier
- Master Sommelier Joseph Spellman talks on health benefits of wine
- Master Sommelier Joseph Spellman talks on pairings for Rosen Centre’s Vine & Dine “Food for Thought”